Wednesday, August 9, 2017

august 9

Hi & welcome to the course!  I'm writing this during the break between our first two periods.  It was great to meet everyone and watch the treasure hunt last hour.  Now it's time to think about how we want the course to go from here.  We will read the next post together and make some decisions.  We will also talk about the Read 180 program and the routines we'll need to succeed.

Every day, we'll start class with a journal topic (and maybe some music).  Sometimes I will give you a question to think about that is serious, or related to your reading and writing.  Other times I will give you something like this:

If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?  Please explain your answer.

You have ten minutes.  Please write at least three sentences to answer this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...