Monday, November 6, 2017

they're their there

Please number your paper 1-16 and write the complete sentences on your paper with the correct word inserted.  Please remember to capitalize if it appears at the beginning of the sentence.

1.
...... coming tonight.

2.
Do you have ...... books?

3.
I always thought they were .....

4.
No, ....always placed on the table.

5.
My friends said they weren't ......

6.
Is that where they place...... supplies?

7.
Not really. Usually they are over ......

8.
So, do you think ...... happy to have them?

9.
...... still waiting for the test scores.

10.
 ...... challenge is to arrive before sunset.

11.
We found the medallion over .....

12.
I thought .... near the edge of the table

13.
Is ...... a place for the group to meet?

14.
If ...... group does research, I will be happy.

15.
.... are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio

16.
Was ...... first son born at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...