Wednesday, January 17, 2018

january 17

JOURNAL TOPIC:
When you play a game, are you more motivated to win for the good side or defeat the evil side?  Why?  Explain your answer in at least 3 sentences.

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Epic fail!  After yesterday's talk in class, I did a search thinking I could find an example of someone who turned their math class.  I couldn't!  Can you?  Do a search online and see if you can find an example worth sharing with your classmates.  If you find something worthy, show the others and start the conversation about what works and what doesn't.  If you don't find something, consider this an amazing opportunity-- if this is the direction we go, we could be the first!
3. Continue reading your books and working in Read 180

*If you have any questions or need help, email me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...