Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ignite talks

Erika: What happens when we die?  I am interested in exploring this question because I have wondered for a long time.

Angel: My Big Question is how to make an exciting video game.  I want to make a challenging game that people want to play.  I want to use different materials, add a leaderboard, and make it online.

Alondra: I want to focus on the school I attend after high school.  I used to want to be a fashion designer, but then I wanted to become a medical assistant.  So I am going to do research on that.

Mari: It takes 7 years to become an immigration lawyer, and I want to do this because I want to help people and their families have better futures.  We have a president

Yesenia: Why is there so much injustice?  Police officers are corrupt and this isn't good.  They can lie about you, and I want to help fix this.

Sandra: I want to work work with animals after I graduate.  I want to give them homes and make sure they're healthy and loved.  Maybe I can work in a zoo with lions and elephants too.

Bruno: I want to get a football scholarship to Fresno State and get drafted to the NFL.

Lessly: I want to become a doctor and learn how to do surgeries so I can help people.  It takes a lot of knowledge and equipment, and this is what I want to do.

Ryan:

Alisson:

Judith: When I get out of high school I want to go to college and become a probation officer, so I can help kids stay off drugs and out of trouble.

Jose P:

Jose R:

Maria: What's the purpose of life?  Different people have different types of life, and many people ask themselves.  Sometimes people just give up on themselves.  I've realized that the purpose is for the person to get to know themselves.

Jesus:  I want to be a professional mechanic.  I want to fix engines and help people get from place to place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...